I'm going to call it the HaliPad slim-picks this week because there was very little to hit the market on the Peninsula that jumped out at me. So I'll focus on one project in particular. In what I would call big news, The Roy has finally been brought to market after relying on an internal sales office for the past several years. Despite what you might think, there is actually a very little to choose from if you are on the hunt for a new and modern condominium. Most of what is being built on the Peninsula are reserved for apartment (rental) units. The Roy is a beautiful building, inside and out. Offering all the amenities you could imagine - it is the pinnacle of condominium living.
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Terrace deck and common area
- Steam room, pool and sauna
- In-door parking with a car elevator
- Top of the line, crisp and modern finishing
- Choose your view, with many different layouts on many different floors
Yes, they are expensive but the only real competition to this building is the Pavillion and that's very near sold out. Definitely worth a look as the building is nearing completion.
Market Activity on the Peninsula this week:
- 20 New Listings - Mostly the Roy (+6 from last week)
- 15 Conditional Sales (+2 from last week)
- 12 Firm Sales (+1 from last week)
Questions about real estate in Halifax? It's Your Move - Contact us and we'll make sure you make the most of it.
Chris Perkins, Real Estate Consultant
(902) 210 1223
Posted by Chris Perkins on